- Want to learn how to make your organisation’s written material clear and easy to understand?
- Want to make sure you get the right message across to your clients or the public?
- Want to learn how to apply plain English principles?
Why not Keep It Clear with EGSA?
The introductory level training is aimed at anyone whose job (paid or voluntary) involves writing regularly.
The half day training session involves a mixture of real life examples, practical exercises, group work and plenty of opportunity for sharing ideas.
- Presentation and layout
- Top tips for writing clearly
- Assessing leaflets and flyers (you can bring your own examples)
- Top tips for proof reading
Straight to the point, interactive and informative
Jude, Crossroads Drop In Centre
I really enjoyed the session. I learned a lot from it and also from hearing other people’s ideas.
Ros, College of Occupational Therapists
Venue and Cost
Training takes place in EGSA’s Belfast office – 4th floor, 40 Linenhall Street.
Cost = £35 (includes light refreshments and workbook)
Sessions will run throughout the year. If you would like to add your details to our mailing list, please email to and insert “Keep It Clear” in the subject line.
We can also run tailored sessions for organisations in your own premises – contact us for details.
Find out more
Contact Anne Welsh on: